shamanistic traditions have existed throughout the world since prehistoric times and are humanity's oldest form of relationship to spirit. As such it is the underpinning beneath all religion. Shamanism is not a religion; it is a complex set of practices beliefs and values that enable the practitioner to elect a shift from ordinary consciousness into a trance state with a specific goal in mind.
Shamans throughout the world and throughout time, recognise that the universe is alive, conscious, and filled with spiritual power. knowing how to access this web of power and work it skilfully and effectively for individuals, and groups. Shamanism has no religious or national boundaries and is available to anyone.
Shaman's can aid the healing process by guiding the client back to a harmonious relationship with the natural world. Revealing by way of vision and myth the deeper reaches of the human spirit..
The Cunning Man was the British equivalent of the Shaman and was a widespread practice till the late Victorian period.
It is this traditional practice that i come from, i combine it with methods used in different cultures which I have encountered through my studies and working with other healers.
I use a mixture of divination, in the form of dowsing scrying and tarot, to assist in discovering the nature of the problem.
I also use hands on or distant healing to help if the problem is physical or spiritual, I sometimes make use of herbs to help with the healing process .
Traditional folk magic or simple ritual is also used in overcoming some of the problems that are encountered during a session.
I use a combination of methods from the northern European traditions in terms of spiritual practice, however I draw upon other traditions when appropriate to the beliefs and culture of the client
Guided visualisation or journeying is often part of the treatment, based on images found in the aura or energy of the client in the first part of the session.
Simple rituals are used for specific issues, which come up during the healing. I will guided you through all these areas and give guidance on how to construct them for you to use at home.
Please email me using the contact box if you are interested in a session
Guided visualisation or journeying is often part of the treatment, based on images found in the aura or energy of the client in the first part of the session.
Simple rituals are used for specific issues, which come up during the healing. I will guided you through all these areas and give guidance on how to construct them for you to use at home.
Please email me using the contact box if you are interested in a session
No comments:
Post a Comment